Infinity Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthologyCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

My Liberty came with the RBQ 6-disc indash CD Player. Does that mean that it came with the 6 speaker Infinity system?

How can you tell?

Also, does anybody wanna buy my RBQ?

AnthologyCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can I tell if I have Infinity Speakers

Marlon,

OK, is there any way I can tell if I have them other than to take off a door panel?

Do the speaker covers say Infinity or them or something?

Ricky

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Re: How can I tell if I have Infinity Speakers

AnthologyCT said:
Marlon,

OK, is there any way I can tell if I have them other than to take off a door panel?

Do the speaker covers say Infinity or them or something?

Ricky

Baahaa, you are from Detroit, your posts even look like mine.

See?

Anyways, in some vehicles, the speaker covers would have "Infinity" stamped on them, but I've never seen a Liberty with this stamp, so I'm not sure. I'd go to any dealer and see if they can print up a build sheet for you... you'll know every single option you have that way.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I do. lol3.gif.

He tends to post like this.

Instead of creating a paragraph, just post every sentence on its own line and double space.

There's probably no correlation between the two, but I just found it funny since I thought I was the only person who posted like this.

Dorpmuller

Reaction score
It will be specified on the build sheet that you can see at a dealer. Just give 'em your VIN. Even though they wouldn't give me a copy.

Rich

AnthologyCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dorpmuller said:
It will be specified on the build sheet that you can see at a dealer. Just give 'em your VIN. Even though they wouldn't give me a copy.

Rich

Got the print out ............ I have the Infinity Speakers