Indianapolis M&G Feb 6th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boiler

Reaction score
What:
Indiana LOST Meet & Greet - We'll get to know each other, have some food and drink, check out each other's mods, etc.

Where:
Indy's Historic Steer-In --- They have lots of stuff for $4-8. Alcohol extra.
5130 E. 10th. St. Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
MAP
Phone: 317-356-0996
http://www.steerin.net/

When: Saturday, February 6th, 2010 at 2:00 pm - I'm planning to be there at 1:30 pm.

Details:
I contacted the manager of the Steer-In today and he said he'd be happy to accommodate us. He said they wouldn't mind us being in there as long as we want. I basically wanted to make sure they wouldn't mind 8 or 10 people milling around in the parking lot for hours (in case we're out there checking out each others mods or something) and he said it was no problem. They have a regular motorcycle club fill the parking lot often and other things like that. He even said they could rope off a little section of the lot for us ahead of time so we could park together and make things a little easier for us.

So officially the plan is 2-5 pm (we don't have to rush off, but I believe their dinner crowd starts rolling in then) on Saturday, February 6th. I'm going to post something over in the Ohio section as some of them are close, as well as on jeep kj country. It would be easiest to keep the sign up sheet here though.

I'd like to give the restaurant a head count by the Thursday prior (4th) so if you can sign up by then that would help, but it's not that critical.

Sign up List @ LOST: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=49146&start=0

Last edited:

Boiler

Reaction score
If you can't sign up at LOST and still want to come, you can sign up here and I'll add you to the list over there.

Boiler

Reaction score
So far here is the list of people over at LOST that are planning to attend. Would love to see some people from over here come too.

1. Boiler (Chip) - flying solo
2. ekj (1)
3. Yodetj02 (John) +1
4. ms5490renegade +2
5. yellocoyote/ihatemybike (your IL neighbors... )
6. qwert380 (josh blue 06)
7. KJ457(maybe +1)
8. 501 (Daryl)
9. dsmithwc04 (hoping work will not get in the way to make it...)
10. tonkatoy249 (Mike) -solo
11. teckman02 maybe and more than likely solo
12. Meduncan - solo
13. 1996XJ -(scott-hopefully)
14. Towstrap- (jim - hopefully)
15. Rokee- (dustin - hopfully)

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

ThunderbirdJunkie: hello, is this Marlon's boss?
Marlon's boss: yes, this is, may I help you?
ThunderbirdJunkie: ThunderbirdJunkie just thought he would inform you, this is Marlon's mother, and he won't be in today because he has a severe case of beerlackofitis. He'll be back tomorrow though.
Marlon's boss: Thank you, Mrs. Junkie, Just to show my appreciation for your care for your son, I'll make sure I pay him double time for today to make sure he can afford to drive to Indy and back.
ThunderbirdJunkie: Thank you my dear!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online