Im Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patbluejeep

Reaction score
Hey everyone! We ( my girlfriend and i) are finally back! I know you all were wondering where we went right? lol j/k.... anyways i think she informed you that we got some new american racing wheels and some 31.5 inch traction KO tires. I am hoping we will have some video up soon.. we got some good footage of us driving through some water that was up past the headlight. It was good fun and the only victim was the oem cooling fan that just couldnt take it anymore. Well i hope everyone has been good and ill be updating more often now that my job has me behind a desk. GOOD JEEPING!

patbluejeep

Reaction score
i have pics im not sure how to get them on here, every time i go to the attachments part it doesnt upload anything and it just gets annoying....maybe ill have my bf do it

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
where in Ohio are you? We do a lot of 4 wheeling down in Ky. Check us out over on LOSTKJs, also do a bit at Wellsville east part of the state

Tom