IDIOT hurting a kj for fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this video I stumbled upon. This guy clearly is an idiot, what a shmuck! Here is what he said:
"The emblem on the Jeep Liberty said "off road rated" .. I would like to dispute that claim after putting it to test ... Suspension A-arm snapped off rather easily :p lol .."
Video
Having problems getting the video in the thread so I just hyperlinked it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Jeep is trail rated, but the driver is definately not:shrug:

Last edited:

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
personally i think it did quite well for the beating it took...

I dont know that any non race built vehicles would have taken that trip without similar damage.. maybe not an A arm but linkages and such woudl have taken a beating.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the comment I posted to the video. It's "pending approval" so I doubt it'll end up on the page:

Word to the wise. I went to a monster truck show about 10 or 12 years ago, and they had an event where people could run their own 4wd vehicles over a rather straightforward course. The rigs that people brought in were seriously tricked out. Many were far more capable than the Libby. What they did was about as severe as what you ran your truck through, probably slightly less. Almost all of them couldn't drive away after they left the course because some major component simply fell off.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with JeepINgeek on this one, as well as, the rest of you that think this is nonsense:

NICE JOB LITTLE LIBBY! TOO BAD YOUR OWNER DIDN'T HAVE A BRAIN!

(what a waste)

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it did great for what that ass put it through. I just thought it was terrible how he treated it. I bet that was off of a cold start too, but I couldnt see the oil temp guage well enough. Also, did anyone notice that it was shifting fast? When I floor mine it never goes through gears that fast, I guess the wheels were spinning or something? Mabye the rev limiter?

Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
"Embedding disabled by request"
Shows you just what kind of F:favorites68:ING IDIOT this nob is!
It's too bad one of his model jet aircraft doesn't hit him in the head.
Or maybe that has already happened and that's the reason he's so
stupid in the first place.

Oh, I'm sure my comment won't get posted...
Not politically correct!

So I too will post it here:

It's too bad you didn't hit a tree and / or roll it and kill yourself!
What an idiot.

Latest posts

Members online