iBored & iClean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about popping the hood and taking a few snaps.. while you are at it. Wonder what's under the hood.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yes it Roars when i start it up. Not that loud but you can hear its different. I'll try to take some pictures of the hood but theres nothing much to see there its pretty much stock.

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You never know. :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red means skyjacker, but anyone can just paint another set, although I don't know if there is a stock replacement skyjacker

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skyjacker is a good brand.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do i know what make they are is it written on forged on the shocks?

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try my best to get a better picture. Im starting to feel you guys know more a lot about my kj than i do. :eek:

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is very hard to tell from this angle, and I am not too familiar with Borlas, but from that bent and the way those clamps look, it is similar to Borla. Does it sound nice when you start it up?

I checked it this morning its a borla. I just have to remove the painted tip so it looks better.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's so cool. Good to hear that it is borla. Next stop, shocks. :)

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked online how much it costs and god i feel good. I need to get that paint off that tip. it really looks awful. The shocks ill take a picture on the weekend ill borrow a skateboard from one of the kids and crawl underneath. :D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You dont need to crawl, just extend an arm it is good enough. Flex the wheels on the sidewalk take the rears, and then jump down then turn the steering wheel end to end on level ground , thentake the snaps that's it.

Last edited:

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You dont need to crawl, just extend an arm it is good enough. Flex the wheels on the sidewalk take the rears, and then jump down then turn the steering wheel end to end on level ground , thentake the snaps that's it.

I have to look for a higher sidewalk for that. :)

Latest posts

Members online