I will be selling my KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
In the spring, I will be selling my 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4. I love the thing and don't want to get rid of it but living on a farm the things I do really demand a full size pickup. I was gonna go ahead and post a forsale thread about it to give those of you who might be interested in buying some parts off my jeep a chance to save some money up. Here are the things I will be selling:

Rage Basket Rack w/ 4 KC Daylighters, 2 KC 57 Series, 2 Flood Lights (Including Custom Renegade Crossbars) - $500

Gray Front and Rear Husky Liners - $40

Black Neoprene Mopar Jeep Front & Rear Seat Covers - $150

Mopar Engine, Trans, T-Case, & Gas Skid Plate - $100

Custom Cargo Shelf - $20

Hidden Hitch - $125

Mopar Locking Luts - $20

WesWay Lift - $75

Liberty stripped back to stock (115k) - $7800

Liberty As Is - $8700

These prices don't include shipping but the shipping won't be much except for items like the roof rack, skids, and hitch.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not trying to put a damper on anything, but just go get a used p/u truck for farm work. It will get beat on anyway and keep the KJ since you have it modded nicely.

Dave

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Not trying to put a damper on anything, but just go get a used p/u truck for farm work. It will get beat on anyway and keep the KJ since you have it modded nicely.

Dave

I'm not gonna be getting a farm truck lol, I'm going to be getting a truck I can use on the farm but drive daily too. I'm looking at 07-09 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado's. I just need something that I can throw a concrete block or an air compressor in the bed and go or haul a 30ft cow trailer to a sale, and stuff like that I'm not growing rice or nothing and gonna be muddin it through a field, I will take good care of it just like I have my KJ. I know what you're saying and I wish I could but can't afford insurance or a payment on both so gonna have to get one to do it all. I'll get back into Jeeps when I get out of college and can afford to have some more toys. I'm gonna sell my motorcyle and my jeep and finance the rest and the payment will be about the same and they get about the same gas mileage so should be pretty even money wise.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
$250 is too much.
$250 is an sye kit, which is MUCH more useful. :D

Well, depends I gues if you're wheeling at night the lights may allow you to see an area you need to avoid since you don't have the sye lol. But we could play the if game all day. $250 is actually kind of an overestimate. You can get a kit of 2 for right at $100 but after shipping and if you make you're own wiring kit they'd round out to close to to $250 though. If I seperated them from the rack I'd take $150 for the 4 daylighters with out the stone guards with just the smiley face covers they came with. But like I said I won't be seperating them until I sell the roof rack to someone who doesn't want them.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How much per skid? Mainly interested in the xfer case/******. Already have the engine one.

Thanks!

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously interested in the complete skid package, and will gladly pay $100.00 for all of them....
Just let me know via PM, I can PayPal you the money, or send you a Postal Money order.....

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I'm seriously interested in the complete skid package, and will gladly pay $100.00 for all of them....
Just let me know via PM, I can PayPal you the money, or send you a Postal Money order.....

Did your renny not come with them? Like I said I won't be selling til the spring but glad to see the interest. HJ has dibbs though.

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im interested in the Husky liners, if they are not already spoken for....just let me know

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah you're not selling them now? Good...I'll definitely take them in May. My wallet needs time to recoup after the lift. :D

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Im interested in the Husky liners, if they are not already spoken for....just let me know
They're free game lol well I guess not anymore you just called dibbs lol

Ah you're not selling them now? Good...I'll definitely take them in May. My wallet needs time to recoup after the lift. :D

HJ congrats on the lift wish I could've joined you guys with one, but yea thats why I went ahead and posted the thread now to give people time to save up some money.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They're free game lol well I guess not anymore you just called dibbs lol

HJ congrats on the lift wish I could've joined you guys with one, but yea thats why I went ahead and posted the thread now to give people time to save up some money.

Thanks again! :D

Richar43, you will love the Husky Liners...they are awesome! I have set too...

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your renny not come with them? Like I said I won't be selling til the spring but glad to see the interest. HJ has dibbs though.

No, in '05 when the flat hood Renny came out, Jeep watered down the Renagade package into an appearance package, mine came without the roof lights or skid plates, and I need a complete set.....(of skid plates)

As for HJ, he's a sick, twisted evil man that has sex with barn animals, you surely wouldn't want to deal with a man like that....besides he wants to break up a matching set of skids, and we all know that's just not right.....:Moon:

I'll pay you $125.00 + shipping......your bid HJ......:happy175:

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HJ, thanks for the info, I can't wait to get them, considering winters here in NY, can be kinda messy......But spring will be here soon enough