I need your opinion on Rhino lining more of the body on my KK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that my idea to Rhino line the hood and grille of my 08 KK has become popular in my town, as there are two more KK's running around with the same exact thing now. They both just sprang up within the last week. :mad:

So, I have to step it up a notch.:D

I am thinking next week of Rhino lining the front fender flares, rocker panels, rear fender flares, and rear bumper. I am also going to stencil in either "JEEP", or "LIBERTY" on the rear bumper. I will also remove and spray the gas fill door as well.

I don't have the sack to take it all the way like Digger did.:D

Here is a pic of what I have now. I am debating just doing the fender flares, or doing everything listed above. What do you think? Any ideas?

You must be registered for see images attach

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been messing around with some pics of my KK on Microsoft paint, adding black along the sides where I am thinking of Rhino lining. I just don't like it too much. I think I will leave it alone. Thanks for the replies everybody.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Leave it alone its looks BAD!SS as it is....but if you going to put money on something...go for better mpg with that thang...lol :D

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that my idea to Rhino line the hood and grille of my 08 KK has become popular in my town, as there are two more KK's running around with the same exact thing now. They both just sprang up within the last week. :mad:

So, I have to step it up a notch.:D

Hate to say it... don't.

The hood looks really good, but you have to be careful not to become like an old widow in a craft shop with a hot glue gun. More glitter isn't always better. The rhino lining on the hood offsets the rest of the KK nicely. My opinion is when you hit the fender flares, it will be too much.

I understand that you feel like two other people showed up to the party in the same dress... but I wouldn't change it. Looks good as it is. Add a couple of PIAA lights on that bar you have on the bumper maybe.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave it alone its looks BAD!SS as it is....but if you going to put money on something...go for better mpg with that thang...lol

No kidding. I need to do something about that.

The Rhino lining doesn't cost me a dime. I do the prep work on whatever pieces I want done, and a guy at work that does bedliners shoots it for me.

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's your Jeep! Surprise us.

Sorry,I wasn't trying to be rude or a smart___.What you've done to your KK is great.
You have already gone be-on bolt on mods. You already went ahead of most of us. So you have better idea of what you like /want. Yes when others copy you need to personalize more. But maybe something others can't see or know about.I have something I do to my own rides,that most don't realize is different. I laugh when people say "I de- badged". We've removed emblems for 40 years.Back when they left holes that had to be filled and painted.On my KK I have a mod of necessity.I have permanent leg injuries. I was uncomfortable with the gas pedal so a made a wedge and added rubber from an old brake pad.So when someone says I saw one just like yours I know they didn't.

Members online