I need the parts diagram book

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Can anyone send me the link to a book that has a breakdown of part #'s for the liberty? I've got an 07 I need a new fuel filler neck hose for. I tried to install the valve to fix the fuel burp and broke off the flapper door.

Also not interested in spending $300 on complete neck.

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone send me the link to a book that has a breakdown of part #'s for the liberty? I've got an 07 I need a new fuel filler neck hose for. I tried to install the valve to fix the fuel burp and broke off the flapper door.

libertytc usually has the links posted in his signature (i think)

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, didn't mean it like that. Was just pointing out that there was a link in mine. I dunno if he does or not lol.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
No Fiche or FSM in my signature.
The 2007 KJ's were a cross over year just before the KK's arrived. (Some in between or mixed up part #s)
There is no 2007 FSM or fiche printed. It is best to confirm part numbers by calling a local dealer, and provide your VIN number.
You will then know the part #s will be correct.
Mopar Wholesale lists 2007 parts with diagrams are they accurate?? or available ? https://www.moparwholesaleparts.com/

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going off of @04Liberty link

See group14-210

as @LibertyTC said - be sure to check by vin that this is actually what you want.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Fiche or FSM in my signature.
The 2007 KJ's were a cross over year just before the KK's arrived. (Some in between or mixed up part #s)
There is no 2007 FSM or fiche printed. It is best to confirm part numbers by calling a local dealer, and provide your VIN number.
You will then know the part #s will be correct.
Mopar Wholesale lists 2007 parts with diagrams are they accurate?? or available ? https://www.moparwholesaleparts.com/
There's no FSM in pdf form but there are parts books through 2008 (and the parts book was what the OP needed anyway).

Elly

Reaction score

Elly

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online