I Need Help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patbluejeep

Reaction score
i got the rockfather 2 kit and i am trying to install itright now. i got some srping compressors and the dam things wont come out of the new springs once i have them installed on the struts. what do i do? a local shop wants 45 dollars to use there wall mounted compressor per strut. any ideas?

matthewheld

Reaction score
Had the same problem with mine. And that's exactly what I did - used a 2lb hammer and beat them out. Of course, I removed the compressor threaded shaft completely before doing so. Just watch you fingers and toes. You posted a while ago, so I'm assuming you hopefully found a solution.

patbluejeep

Reaction score
Whew!!! thanks a lot for your help! i actually just got back to check and figured it out in the mean time. its amazing how much you can figure out if you just take 5 minutes and think about your situation. LOL! I just took the threaded part out of the compressors and was able to wiggle the hook parts out of the coils. i actually didnt have to beat anything..... thanks a lot tho. i really appreciate it.