I miss my kj!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well, I've gone 11 days with out driving my KJ and 8 without seeing it and its starting to get to me. Especially since my atv accident I've only been setting in the house on this forum lol and have actually learned alot and got me super pumped for my franky but makes me really miss my kj.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It'll only make you appreciate her more when you get her back!!!!:D

Hang in there....:)

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Haha, I know! But then when I get it back I'm gonna wanna lift it! But I don't have the funds yet!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, I know! But then when I get it back I'm gonna wanna lift it! But I don't have the funds yet!

That's ok......because you always need something to look forward to in life.....:D

Dave

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's alright, it will be all good when you get it back and can get back on the road!!

You think thats disheartening... I went with a friend to a local salvage yard today and discovered a poor KJ that was in a flood, the interior has a 1/4" of river mud on every surface, looks like a mud cave when you open the door, and smells of rot and mold..

I robbed the jack and toolkit from it, believe it or not that was covered in caked on dirt but otherwise in perfect MINT condition with no rust or anything. It was like it was in a protective layer of dirt. Took about an hour to scrub it down but i got a mint 02' bottle jack for nill!!

Oh, and the saddest part of it all?? It was a MINTY black KJ Sport with BRAND NEW Firestone ATR tires on it, still had the nubbins from the casting of the tires, not many if any miles on them. Tried to talk the dude out of the tires but they were already spoken for as the KJ came in two days prior and everyone wanted the tires. If anyone needs exterior body parts, i wouldn't trust ANYTHING electrical or mechanical from it though, get a hold of them because they are going to start inventory on it next week. All the glass was perfect, all the body panels and plastic trim was perfect, and all the lights and such looked good. Doesn't look like any water got in them, no signs of it inside. I thought about getting the headlights because mine got a few scratches when being worked on but were re-used to save money after it got put back together after the Deer hit.

www.stjamesauto.com is who has it.

I was trying to get some pictures but my phone camera wasn't cooperating. Moment of silence for a fallen friend.. She was taken early in life, 73k Miles!!

Last edited:

revolutionwanted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
North Carolina, US. Originally So. Maryland.
I'll be going through the same thing here soon. Ship out for Air Force basic training on October 6th... 8.5 weeks, no Libby, no mac, no music... Then I report directly to Mississippi for 8 months for my tech training. Who knows when I'll be able to get my KJ from NC.