I found cheaper rear spring insulators.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I was looking around the found them cheaper here just thought i would share.

I might of posted in wrong thread!

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the uppers are better because they "stack" (interlock) and won't move around. From what I see, the lowers wouldn't stay stationary as well as the uppers.

I've had 3 uppers on each side (1 stock, 2 added) for 41,000 miles now and no issues.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered a set of upper's from them, we'll see how it goes :).

Items Total: $17.64
Shipping: $10.99
Handling Fee: $0.00
Order Total: $28.63

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah everything seemed to go well. I did like how you could calculate your shipping before getting too far in the order.

If it's helpful for others, I believe the shipping was still $10.99 when I went to order 4 of them.

Boiler

Reaction score
Last summer I got a pair of uppers from the dealer, they were $12 or $14 each, can't remember exactly, so $24-28 for the pair. Might be a deal if you buy 4 and shipping doesn't double, but besides that I'd personally rather call the dealer and pick them up when they come in, vs. buy them from some random site that might be a pain to deal with. We're talking a couple dollars here.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last summer I got a pair of uppers from the dealer, they were $12 or $14 each, can't remember exactly, so $24-28 for the pair. Might be a deal if you buy 4 and shipping doesn't double, but besides that I'd personally rather call the dealer and pick them up when they come in, vs. buy them from some random site that might be a pain to deal with. We're talking a couple dollars here.

Agreed - I think I paid like $52 out the door from the dealer for all 4.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd just by mine from the dealer if it's a difference of less than $15...

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the difference is between the upper and lower ISO's? Can we use the uppers on the lower side of the spring?

Latest posts

Members online