HOW TO: $15 pet partition.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I needed a pet partition to keep our 5 month old springer pup in the cargo area. I wasn't about to pay what they want for the mopar piece. I looked at aftermarket partitions, but didn't really want to put pressure are the headliner with the screw in types, and besides that they waste a little bit of room as the go straight down and the seat backs are of course angled.

I went to target and picked up one of those cube shelf kits for 14.99 and assembled a partition with four pieces and some zip ties. It's secured to the head rest posts with releasable zip ties for easy in, out. It holds up to our pup jumping up and putting her paws on it, and for $15 its great. It was easy to line up the squares to make them all even.

You could add more panels to build it up taller. I probably wouldn't recommend this setup for a bigger pooch.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: