Holy crap, the message board is all different now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but in a good way! Had no idea that Bennett was gonna change it over so soon, but so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. Good job B-man!

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!!!

Great job! I really like the new look. It was a nice surprise Easter gift for all of us.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im still trying to get the hang of it...is there any way you can view your recent posts without having to use the search. My normal routine is log on, check for sale forum, then check the most recent threads that I have posted in.

And whats this reputation thingy that doesnt seem to work. Its looks like a little scale under your name?

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, never seen this reputation thing... Sounds fun :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, needs to be turned on, though. :)

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, needs to be turned on, though. :)

Was that you improving my reputation :D

EDIT: Oh, is it post reputation? Like 'distinguished fellow KJer is not telling a lie' or something random?

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was that you improving my reputation :D

You must be registered for see images

EDIT: Oh, is it post reputation? Like 'distinguished fellow KJer is not telling a lie' or something random?

Yeah, or "This jeeper likes to make up stories like he is getting 22mpg"

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im still trying to get the hang of it...is there any way you can view your recent posts without having to use the search. My normal routine is log on, check for sale forum, then check the most recent threads that I have posted in.

The topics you subscribed to (you can set up in your profile if you just want to subscribe only OR if you want to receive e-mail in replies)
Subscriptions

New Posts that you haven't read or topics with replies that you haven't seen yet:

I never subscribe to any topics, because New Posts button is your friend. Just drag it to your Bookmarks Tab on your FF, and I click on it to come directly to New Posts

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, or "This jeeper likes to make up stories like he is getting 22mpg"

Bleh, I got 22 (or equivalent in l/100km), but then it went down (or up - depending on which scale) after driving further in the city (note, that happened after I posted).

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
See that's why you don't tell anyone if you are getting high mpg.. You jinxed it!