Hi new here. I'm having problems with a no charge situation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IdahoKJ03

Reaction score
Hello Thanks for the forums.

I have a no charge situation I've been reading your forum and working on.
Battery light came on about a week ago and I didn't think much of it til my jeep didn't start the last time it was on I had the whole Christmas tree blinking at me driving home then it just didn't start in the morning.

Alternator is tested and good
Battery is tested and good even let me use a new one until it was fully charged from Battery Plus they're good with there warranties.
Checked the fuses and they look fine.
Pulled the PCM out and took it to Husky Auto Electric they took 2 days to check it but they say it is fine.
and I replaced the Battery Temp Sensor because I thought that was a cheap easy fix.

So far I've pulled all the tape and casing off the wires from the alternator up to the Fuse box and to the large bundle of wires that goes into the firewall beneath the PCM. I see nothing wrong with the wiring.

Thanks for having me I'm kinda stuck at this point. I'm about to just drop it off at a dealer but I'm kind of afraid of the cost because I can't see it not being ridiculously spendy.