Hi from Germany

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike64

Reaction score
Hi all together, wavey.gif

my name is Mike and I live in a german city called Essen. It is located not far from Collogne and Dusseldorf.
After 2 Dodges and a PT Cruiser over the last 17 years (yes, I love american cars), I thougt it was time for an Offroader.
And there could only be a Jeep. So This year I decided to buy a 2005 Liberty CRD Limited. I love that car and this powerful engine.
The CRD is very economic. This is not unimportant because of our very high gas prices, witch are allmost the double of yours in the US.:eek:
One of my other hobbies is the Photography. This harmonizes perfectly with the next: Travelling.
Me and my wife are every year in the USA and we make wonderful roundtrips over there. Some pictures you can see here: http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/968964

Im happy to find you here and I hope to learn a lot from you folks.
I'll do my best to be a good part of the community

Mike

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! It's always nice to get people from other countries on here. I've always wanted to travel to Germany, but so far have not had the opportunity to leave the continental U.S. for a trip.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wilkommen to the site.

Mike64

Reaction score
Thanks to you all for the warm welcome. wavey.gif

desertkj: I've always wanted to travel to Germany, but so far have not had the opportunity to leave the continental U.S. for a trip.

If you ever have, you should come to our area. There is a lot to see over here an I can give a some good tips where to go and what to see.
Last, but not least: You will like the beer. ;)

Mike