Hey New Guy Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richre1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone Nice To Meet Everyone In Here At Kj Country. I Have Been On This Site For Some Time Now But Never Been A Member So I Figured What The Heck Let Me Join. I Am A Certified Jeep Tech So If Anyone Has A Question I Can Usually Answer It But I Am Not Here To Be A Nusianse To Anyone Or Seem Like A Goodie Too Shoes. Just Figured This Would Be Kool.
I Drive A 05 Liberty But I Dont Know How To Post A Pic Yet So Ill Have To Figure That Out

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone Nice To Meet Everyone In Here At Kj Country. I Have Been On This Site For Some Time Now But Never Been A Member So I Figured What The Heck Let Me Join. I Am A Certified Jeep Tech So If Anyone Has A Question I Can Usually Answer It But I Am Not Here To Be A Nusianse To Anyone Or Seem Like A Goodie Too Shoes. Just Figured This Would Be Kool.
I Drive A 05 Liberty But I Dont Know How To Post A Pic Yet So Ill Have To Figure That Out

Welcome......welcome. We can always use a Tech here to help with questions. Some of us here do our own basic maintenance (like me) and othere are even more advanced. There's always questions. A professional opinion will always be a great help.

Dave

Lizzys07Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Good to hear, or know, that you'll be around knowing that you have a great wealth of knowledge on our Jeeps!

Again, welcome to the forum!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I plan to start doing a lot of my own maintenance and work so you are a very welcomed newbie to the site!! Of course anything that you have questions or concerns with feel free to ask any of us!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
to the Jeep KJ (and KK..) country.. :D

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Welcome newbie. :)

Hey! A Jeep tech? Perfect. Question: How many EGR valves have you replaced on the Liberty diesel? LOL.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. And I think a Jeep tech will be a cool addition to the group.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome newbie. :)

Hey! A Jeep tech? Perfect. Question: How many EGR valves have you replaced on the Liberty diesel? LOL.

He probably did every one but yours.....LOL

Dave

richre1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In All Honesty I Dont Remember. I Can Recall When We Got 3 Crd's At Once That Needed New Egr Valves. In My Opinion They Should Have Never Made That Thing. None Of The Techs Like To Work On It Lol. They Send You To Special Training To Be Able To Work On Those. Have You Had And Torque Converter Problems Or Trans Problems.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I haven't had a single problem. :) Then again, I got mine right around the time ULSD started to come around, so maybe that's why the EGR issues have stopped.

Last edited: