Herculined... again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool jeep, and a great bumper! I wish I could get ARB on mine.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you sprayed it yourself. Did you consider taking it somewhere? Get any quotes to have it sprayed?

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly in my opinion i dont like the looks of it with the stuff on there. It looks all uneven to me, maybe if it was more even it would be better looking IMO.

Did you notice any weight added to it, by adding the coating to the bumper?

Topher

Reaction score
The bedliner is painted on with a brush. With the weather, and abuse, the original coating was wearing back down to the powder coat. I wanted a thick coat the second time around and I wasn't worried about it being "perfect".

No more rock chips, rust, paint scrapes or scratches from the trail or everyday highway driving. Plus it's easy to touch up...

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Topher said:
The bedliner is painted on with a brush. With the weather, and abuse, the original coating was wearing back down to the powder coat. I wanted a thick coat the second time around and I wasn't worried about it being "perfect".

No more rock chips, rust, paint scrapes or scratches from the trail or everyday highway driving. Plus it's easy to touch up...

But in the meantime it really does look like its been painted on with a brush. Perhaps LineX or Rhino liner would have been a more attractive option.

I know the trucks we've had LineX/Rhinolined are guaranteed against any kind of peel, chip, scrape, or imperfection of any kind, and they will touch it up for free if you can manage any of the above.

But I cannot see a good bedliner being chipped off by road rash, especially after seeing 2000#+ boat engines dragged across the top of ours.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.