help??!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03libbysprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a bumper mount light bar maybe made for another model that will fit on a kj? Or even a easy fab I can make one? I know theresntwo holes in bumper where tow hooks would be. I can't.find anything online. But I have seen a bunch of Libby's with em

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 you can have. When I get home I can pull them from the garage and take pics to see if they match what you are looking for. They where made by another user over on LOST and he sold them to me maybe a year ago and I just never used them at all.

03libbysprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome. Its tricky because none isn't made specificly for my model so I don't want to just keep buying them till I find one lol but.let.me.know when ur back I'll give u all my info

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm off work at 330 central time. I have to run to get my son from daycare so as soon as i'm home I'll pull them out and take pics and if you are interseted I'll ship them off to you. They may need a fresh coat of pain but at the same time it's free so if you do't want them you can just toss them too lol

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are what I have. Don't mind the dirty floor, I have 3 dogs that just came in and it's been raining.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03libbysprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I'll gladly take them I will probably bed line them anyways lol thanks a lot again

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you message me your address again? I can't seem to find the bloody IM that had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk