Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bcottrell

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi yall just bought my second jeep a liberty love it so far ust trying to find a good way to mount my 40 inch light bar to the front they didnt really make a good way to do this as its all plastic lol any advice would help

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, welcome.

I haven't done any light bars yet on kj or kk, but there are helpful folks on here that usually chime in.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is the power steering cooler that’s down there. I have had that area blocked off with a recovery/tow bar for 100,000 miles and no issues. The PS cooler gets air from underneath also. You could probably install it there.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bcottrell

Reaction score
It is the power steering cooler that’s down there. I have had that area blocked off with a recovery/tow bar for 100,000 miles and no issues. The PS cooler gets air from underneath also. You could probably install it there.

You must be registered for see images attach
I like that idea i think ill go that route thank you :)

Bcottrell

Reaction score
Mr.tommudd i didnt buy the light bar it was a present for a different vehicle i dont have any more and i still want to use it even a smaller one there isnt a good place to mount it due to everything being plastic

Members online

No members online now.