Hello KJ World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MiceElf

Reaction score
Hey there KJrs, it's good to be here. Thank you for the wonderful forum! I just picked up my 3rd Jeep, however my first Liberty. I previously owned a Wrangler I lifted and a pre-lifted Cherokee. What can I say, I like Jeeps!
The liberty is a pre-lowered 2002. I got it cheap with some issues, which I'll be working through in the coming weeks.
I bought the Liberty because I was looking for a small 4X4 that I could flat tow behind my RV, which will soon be my full-time home. I'm planning on a very moderate lift and taller tires for trail riding, no rock crawler stuff for this ride! It should be a fun journey.
Your generosity in sharing your knowledge has already made all the difference. I've spent the last couple weeks getting familiar with the machine and looking through the pages upon pages of invaluable information on here.
I'll post as things happen!
Thank you Falettinme Be MiceElf Agin