Hello KJ Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice black KJ Moab. Welcome to the forum.

Dave

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice black KJ Moab. Welcome to the forum.

Dave

Dave, in future, put more emphasis on the Black please.

Moab, welcome to the gang dude. Nice Black (you paying attention Dave?) KJ, already lifted and with some manly type tires. Good find. Now go and get some mud on that thing.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

Moab, welcome to the gang dude. Nice Black (you paying attention Dave?) KJ, already lifted and with some manly type tires. Good find. Now go and get some mud on that thing.:D

I didn't want to scare him off. He just got here ptsb.....You are right though, black should always be bold......:D

Dave

Moab

Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the welcomes. We got a bit of rain just as I got it all cleaned up and took those couple shots. Dang cd is stuck in the player...but that's small potatoes :mad: but really annoying

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

Haha... yes, welcome, and nice Black Jeep! :)

- The other Dave

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(welcome) wavey.gif Looks good
I had a CD stick in on one of my KJs and I pulled the power to the radio and pluged it back in and the CD ejected soon as the power was pluged back in ? but make sure you have the code first.

Moab

Reaction score
I had a CD stick in on one of my KJs and I pulled the power to the radio and pluged it back in and the CD ejected soon as the power was pluged back in ? but make sure you have the code first.

I've heard about this code when I swapped out a radio in my Wrangler - stock for another stock radio. I was told I needed the code but it plugged right in and worked no problem. The Liberty has a ton more bells and whistles in it and may require this code you mention

How do I get the code?
What do I do with the code?
I found the exact same radio - should plug right in.

Any help concerning this code would be greatly appreciated.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
What code? Chrysler factory radios are not code protected.

Congrats on the Jeep! Also, the Frankenlift is spring/spacer. Not just spring. It looks good.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score

that could probably be done by disconnecting the battery??

Moab

Reaction score
that could probably be done by disconnecting the battery??

I'm going to give that I try. But the button is not acknowledging the eject it is showing on the screen the other end of the toggle function when pushed.
I'm going to try to disconnect the battery and reconnect and see what happens.:cool:

Moab

Reaction score
I disconnected the battery and waited about a minute, reconnected...She worked.. Cool! Thanks!