Hello from The Netherlands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelmiata89

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm the new owner of a 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade. Slightly lifted (2.5 inch) some bigger tires, original Jeep GPS en since last week Led headlights. (I allready ordered HB4 High power leds (6000 lumens) for the lightbar.

Speaking about the lightbar, is there a workaround for modding this so I can use it for flashing highlights.
Another question, I was surfing the internet looking for a remote starter. I prefer plug and play. I see thos for model year 2005-2007. I this also available for a 2004 (european version)?

You must be registered for see images attach

featherlight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Ik ben ook Nederlands, maar ik woon al 8 jaar in Amerika.

Nice Jeep! :party52:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Michael. Nice Jeep.

Regarding remote starters, you should check with a dealer and an OEM one unless there is a proven aftermarket one you can get in the Netherlands. Just a thought.

Dave

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the color man, congratulations and welcome! Hope you figured out about the remote start, update us soon.

Ad Ben

Reaction score
Haah! Nog meer Nederlanders! Ik heb dezelfde Jeep als wast jij hebt :) Maar dan in Dubai