Hello From Queens New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4 ace's

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got my jeep about two weeks ago and loving it. it's an 05 liberty with 38000 miles on it a v6.been getting a lot of good hints here .i have been a car guy all my life between my hotrods and my harleys you know i can't wait to get my hands in this truck . i'm an auto mechanic by trade but i have been doing alot of auto,bike,truck,pinups,glamour photography. here is a few picture my girl took not to long after i got it.she just wants me to lieve it alone and not do anything to it but YEA RIGHT LOL.you know i have to do a lift,a rack on the roof some fog lights and all those other goodies

Attachments

• IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 4

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello. Welcome to the site, good to see another NYer.
No flipping the bird if you hear a KJ honking from behind, that would be me. Will honk if I see that Aces Photography decal.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

4 ace's

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea good to somone else from queens here.now if we could just has some good off roading around hear that would be great. lol

Members online

No members online now.