Hello From Queens New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4 ace's

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got my jeep about two weeks ago and loving it. it's an 05 liberty with 38000 miles on it a v6.been getting a lot of good hints here .i have been a car guy all my life between my hotrods and my harleys you know i can't wait to get my hands in this truck . i'm an auto mechanic by trade but i have been doing alot of auto,bike,truck,pinups,glamour photography. here is a few picture my girl took not to long after i got it.she just wants me to lieve it alone and not do anything to it but YEA RIGHT LOL.you know i have to do a lift,a rack on the roof some fog lights and all those other goodies

Attachments

• IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 4

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello. Welcome to the site, good to see another NYer.
No flipping the bird if you hear a KJ honking from behind, that would be me. Will honk if I see that Aces Photography decal.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

4 ace's

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea good to somone else from queens here.now if we could just has some good off roading around hear that would be great. lol