Hello from Ohio!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I recently bought an 02 Liberty Sport and I've been reading the forums for a while and thought I'd finally post and say hello.

I live in Kent, Ohio and this is my first 4x4. My last car was an Acura and thats all I've had. So, I'm interested in getting started in some wheelin. So, if anyone is in the area and interested, I'd like to hear from you. Once again, hello everyone, and enjoy the forum!

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site, i was in your same boat almost a year ago, i owned a honda and an acura before i bought my liberty, you will come to love it, except maybe the diffence in paying for gas. But everyone normally knows that when they buy a liberty.

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I expected rather poor gas mileage. But, I'm used to it by now. I got the Jeep in January, so it's been a while. Thanks for the welcome

kspageddie

Reaction score
Hi there. I am in Columbus Ohio and just recently purchased an 03 Liberty Sport. Going to take it for its first road trip next week, going to the Smoky Mountains..Can't wait to see the milage I get..lol

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
HELLO! And welcome to Jeep KJ!

Stay away from Miah! peepwall.gif