Hello from New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Bethany, and I'm an 18 year old girl from New York. I bought my Liberty in December '07 with 87k on it. It's an '02 Renegade, Khaki, 5-speed, with 101,800 miles on it currently. I absolutely LOVE it, and soon after I bought mine, three of my friends wound up buying Liberties of their own. At the moment I am working on an aftermarket stereo installation, as the stock radio seems to have quit working. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to chatting with fellow KJ owners in the future =D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to a NY'er. I am in Ballston Spa. This is a good website with a lot of KJ info on it. Enjoy.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow--I actually used to live in Bspa up until about four years ago =P

Small world I guess. Everyone elce on this board from NY are mostly south of me. One guy up north. There are a couple out west of you around Syracuse/Rochester area.

But stick around here for good jeep info and people that can help you out with questions and such. This is a good knowledge base.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to JeepKJ.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bethany. I'm in Utica...and I'm a fellow 5-speeder!! Those of us with manual transmissions are in the minority around here, and everybody envies us. :) I'm also just a tick over 100,000 miles like you are. Don't worry about the miles though, these are pretty good machines.

Enjoy the Liberty, enjoy this site and for God's sake, get that thing dirty!