Hello from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I need to Introduce myself, My name is Tomme and I live in Currituck County, NC (between the Outer Banks and Hampton Roads, VA) The most inmportant thing that you need to know about me is that I am NOT a Jeep guy! I am into Suzuki's and am a Moderator over at bbs.zuwharrie.com. I also attend Bi-annual off roading events that we have at Uwharrie National Park. I have quite a few built Geo Trackers and Suzuki Sidekicks and have a huge passion for them. My mom bought this 2002 KJ Limited 2WD back in 2004 and I inherited it last month. The first time I drove this thing I fell in love with it its a 3.7l with a 5-speed and is pretty peppy. In the last week since I got it I have def gained a new respect for them. Like I said I have had it for about a month and I have added a few little add-ons.

Mopar Bug Deflector
Mopar Fog Lights
Mopar "Renegade Roof Lights"
AVS Ventshades
AVS Taillight covers
Chrome door handle covers (including tailgate handle)
Class III hitch.
Mopar "Jeep Liberty" Denim Spare Tire Cover (dealership had their cheap vinyl one on it)
added rear power outlet

The vehicle already had a chrome grille and Chrome wheels that the salesman told my mom that were pulled off of an 04 Limited when she bought. I do like this vehicle and look forward to getting to know y'all and asking plenty of questions :)

Here is the only pic I have of the KJ back when my mom brought it home:

You must be registered for see images

Some pictures of some of my Trackers/Sidekicks:

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mannnnnn......you got a bunch of 4x4's there. Nice KJ too. This is a good place. Welcome and enjoy.

Dave