Hello from mid Pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My names Jim just went out today and bought an 05 Jeep Liberty, Not sure what the proper blue code is but I had to have it with a few options...:D

Moonroof, Fogs, Aluminum Rims, Etc...

You must be registered for see images

This vehicle will be my new DD for a long time til I get my other car back on the Road yet AGAIN....99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo AWD 5-Speed 60000 original miles and always broke....

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brian, I was down your way earlier today, I bought this Jeep down there in york, pa at auto ventures lol

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and nice DSM!

Judging from the pics taken in the dark with a flash, it looks like Patriot Blue...the ONLY good color for KJs

Last edited:

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's Atlantic Blue Pearl....a shade lighter than Patriot Blue....:)

Yeah It was pretty late by time I got home with it and was craving some good old hooters medium naked wings :D

I WISH it was patriot blue but I couldnt find 1 around with any of the options I wanted so I got stuck with atlantic blue....It's pretty nice blue though, Has anyone ever noticed it has a very slight tint on it depending on how the sun hits it? Noticed it during sunset...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your jeep. Put a good set of A/T tires on it and you will enjoy it even more, especially in the winter.

Dave