Hello from Las Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cajunrebel

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am still a bit new to owning a Liberty but have had a TJ since 99'. My brother bought his Liberty in 02' I believe and i have driven it from time to time and enjoyed it. So when I found one at a good price I got it, packed it up, strapped on a trailer and took it from Louisiana to my current home in Las Vegas. I have a black 05' Sport 3.7 2wd :)().. As you could imagine being from Louisiana I am accustomed to using the 4hi and 4lo so I am definitely wanting to either change mine to such or purchase another vehicle with 4wd. But the jeep has been nice for me for the most part (they all have their issues...). Put a Pioneer head unit in it within a week and recently installed Alpine type R components front and rear. My next task is to run my Kicker 650.4 to all the speakers \:D/ But I also have some other fun "issues" to that my Liberty needs to have addressed. But anyways, a bit about me. I joined the Air Force last year and have been turning wrenches for them ever since. I am an avid outdoors man and enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, rock climbing, 4 wheelers, 4 wheel drives, and camping. Well I guess thats enough for now, so anyways hi again everyone! :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Another professional wrench turner is good to help us out ....just in case someone has a question/problem.

Dave

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Sorry to hear about the 2wd, explains the good price? :)

They are fun Jeeps to own. Welcome to the site, and hope we are able to help with the problems your having.

usa.gif

and thank you for your service.

calamaridog

Reaction score
I spend about half my year in Vegas. There are many dirt roads you can enjoy around the area in your 2wd. You might want to go with another vehicle, just in case.

If you head up I95 to Corn Creak Road you can go back behind the mountains to the northwest of Nellis and drive about 60 miles east (Mormon Well Road) through the Desert National Wildlife Refuge to SR93. Then just head south to I15 and back to town. Very scenic, remote, etc.