Hello from Illinois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jak61

Reaction score
Getting ready to purchase a 2005 Jeep Liberty Sport from my aunt's estate. Looking forward to modifying it with 2.5" lift and bigger tires. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Alot of good info on this forum. Thanks.(Cheers)

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

I will first start by saying...read...read...read.. All and info need will be found on this site and L.O.S.T in the lift section(KJ)

If that fails for you, then ask ???'s and we will point you in the right direction.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

Where in IL are you? There's a rather large group of KJ owners in the Chicago area.

jak61

Reaction score
I live in the southeastern part of the state coyote. Also if any info on where to buy my mods and where might I get the lift installed here in Illinois would be appreciated also.:D

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much help to tell you where to have a lift install. Up this way, we tend to congregate at someone's house and have 'lift parties' where we do it ourselves. It's cheaper and more fun that way. :D

Tony has a great thread here about lift information, which includes resources to purchase from. Check this out: http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome jak.

Dave