Hello Everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hunter819

Reaction score
I'd just like to say hi and that I too have a 2007 Liberty Sport. This is my 4th Jeep. My 1st was a 77 CJ5, then an '88 Wrangler and finally a '99 Cherokee Sport. I was hoping to hold out for a '11 Jeep of some type but, my wife and I hit some ice and then an Oak tree. That put an premature end to my beloved Cherokee. We were just fine thanks to the airbags but the Jeep died saving our lives! I thought after the accident that if we were in a smaller car, that the outcome may not have been as good. So I went out Jeep shopping and found a great deal on an '07 Liberty.

I have to say, it's a bit different than my old Cherokee. Besides almost 150,000 miles difference, it seems much more refined. You sit higher in the seat and can see better I think. Overall, I like it. I hope to have as good mechanical luck with the Liberty as I did with the Cherokee.

Thanks for this site, I'm glad I found somewhere to ask questions and read about other peoples mods.

Hunter

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I hope you and your wife weren't hurt in the accident.

I think you will like the KJ and the site. What options/model did you get?

Dave

hunter819

Reaction score
Hi Dave;

No major injuries, just bumps and bruises. Like I said, Airbags are a wonderful thing! Thanks for the concern

As far as options: I have a white 2007 Sport with Command Track. The alloy rims and stock wrangler ST tires.(blarg) I have the factory fog lights in the grill and the privacy glass. The Tilt Wheel and ABS/ESP stuff also.

Inside, I have a power drivers seat, and the automatic transmission. I also have power windows/door locks/keyless entry & CD player with Sirius Sat.

That about sums it up. I'm looking at swapping out the mirrors for the heated ones if I can find some and upgrading the tires for next winter.

I do have a question. Do all Liberties' roof rack NOT have cross bars? My Cherokee had adjustable crossbars, I could move them forward or back along the side bars. It also had rubber "slats" glued to the roof so it didn't get scratched. I haven't seen any with the crossbars unless they had some type of carrier or rack up there already.

Thanks,

Hunter

Latest posts

Members online