Heated Seats not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmvinson

Reaction score
Don't think this is CRD specific but both seats have stop working. Switches do not respond at all. Suspect Module under Drivers seat but not sure. All fuses good.
Any thoughts?

CRD-Joe

Reaction score
Don't think this is CRD specific but both seats have stop working. Switches do not respond at all. Suspect Module under Drivers seat but not sure. All fuses good.
Any thoughts?
If the switches at least illuminate you know u have power to them. The 2 seats work together, so if there is to say an issue in the passenger seat then the system stops working. When I retro fit a pair in my 04 crd and only installed the driver seat, it wouldn't work until I plugged in my passenger seat. The button would illuminate (without the orange dot) with the headlight switch an that's it. Once I hooked in the passenger side and they were able to speak to each other I was good to go. So look for broken , loose connections between the seats. Use a multimeter as well. The wiring is extremely simple on the circuit. If everything shows positive connection between the 2 seats, then it's possible the module, switches, or even the heating elements went bad (usually get a flashing orange dot for the elements)breaking the circuit. Hopefully that helps get you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: klc

Dmvinson

Reaction score
If the switches at least laminate you know u have power to them. The 2 seats work together, so if there is to say an issue in the passenger seat then the system stops working. When I retro fit a pair in my 04 crd and only installed the driver seat, it wouldn't work until I plugged in my passenger seat. The button would illuminate with the headlight switch an that's it. Once I hooked in the passenger side and they were able to speak to each other I was good to go. So look for broken , loose connections between the seats. Use a multimeter as well. The wiring is extremely simple on the circuit. If everything shows positive connection between the 2 seats, then it's possible the module, switches, or even the heating elements went bad breaking the circuit. Hopefully that helps get you in the right direction.
Makes sense... Thanks for the insight... Will let you know what I find.