Headlight Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of flash lights I think Mag Leds give off the best light more like daylight IMO. LOL.

I'm really poor these days so it's been those keychain flashflights you have to squeeze to turn on.. I'm getting some pretty buff fingers though.

You must be registered for see images attach

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No that's not what I meant. Our housings are not designed for HID lights and to my knowledge every attempt at an actual retrofit has turned out pretty horrible looking. The plug and play ballast ones are even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not every attempt, there was a user on here years ago called maxpain IIRC, he was in russia and he did a projector retrofit and it came out good but that is about the only good retrofit i've ever seen on a liberty. the only issue here would be legality which i am unsure of but for the most part im pretty sure that any mod to a headlight is against federal regulations.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really poor these days so it's been those keychain flashflights you have to squeeze to turn on.. I'm getting some pretty buff fingers though.

LOL! My grandma had one of those and it broke in a couple days and she asked if I can fix it, I gave her a keychain Maglite lol.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
As crocodile Dundee would say "Ha that not a "Flashlight" :icon_lol:
This is a Flashlight...LOL... :waytogo:
50647[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• JeepFlashlight.jpg
    JeepFlashlight.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 0

LibertyTC