Have money to spend need opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saabsaviur

Reaction score
ok so i sold my motorcycle and have decided i can put 500 inot my liberty, so far ive got
mopar side rail $122
graphite tailight guards $22
You must be registered for see images attach

Im am debating...

Mopar Graphite Bull Bar $122
Renegade style roof rack $159
Mopar roof rack $209
chrome grille $122
some sort of exahaust under $200

You must be registered for see images

frikki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go for the bull bar. I'd say a new exhaust system would be best, but I'm not sure if you could find a good one for under $200.

chetos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a magnaflow muffler and a stainless tip for $130.00 installed. It sounds awesome!!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the mopar side rail? A rock rail? Or a step? If its a step, I wouldnt get that.

The renny roof rack looks really nice.

You cannot get a cat-back exhaust, but you can get just a muffler put in for under $200 like chetos did. He got the tip, but I believe just the muffler is under $100.

You could also get a good daystar spacer lift for under $300. O:)

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you wheel the Mopar rails are junk. Sliders are the way to go. My Flowmaster series 40 delta installed and tip was $120. The Flowmaster and Magnaflow are heavier built and will take a licking if smacked, unlike the stocker. The original piping is the same size and construction as the aftermaket catback. I'd go for additional storage and recovery gear before I went for the Fufu stuff.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but go for another motorcycle (offroad type) and explore all the great places to ride that AZ has to offer. As I'm sure you know, a Jeep just isnt the same. But out of that list, get the muffler.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow probably meant overall HP, not the actual output felt at the wheels. I don't know that I buy 10 HP gained from just a muffler - in fact, I don't. A complete exhaust system with free flow cats, yes, maybe, even on as weak an engine as 210 HP. By your claim, that 10 HP at the wheels as measured on a dyno would be the equivalent of closer to a 240 HP engine after the muddler swap. Who trusts a butt dyno anyway? Go get it dyno'd for real, before and after.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say the bull bar definately, and the exhaust. I don't like the look of the super plasticy roof racks that are shown in those pics...I like the more off road "baskets" better.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grab yourself a bull bar. It gives the Jeep a tougher look up front and you can bump into carts without scratching the paint. Sounds like fun on spending some dough on the Jeep. Enjoy it!!