Happy 20 000!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy day - my Jeep'll be 20 000 miles old tomo! In 8 months!

His present was last weekend, got a good clean, inside and outside, and wax! Nice and shiny! Next year I WILL get him muddy!

How old are your Jeeps, and how long have you been driving them? Are they males, females, or inanimate objects?

2003KJ

Reaction score
SHE has got about 36K on her and she's 3.5 years old.

she's also alot of fun to ride if ya know what i mean... \:D/ ...LOL

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Manual Transmission (Stick) = Male.
Automatic Transmission = Female.

There are some variations in there, but thats the basics. Learn it. Live it. Love it. :)

-Blu

KJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04 purchased Aug. 6th. 03, just turned 22,000 mi.
It's a female, and she likes it RUFF!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, Ive never thought about my Jeep being a guy or girl. I like the idea of it being a girl. Im going to name her Scarlett..

Scarlett is 2.8 years old and has just a tad over 22k miles.. Shes got the easy life. I mostly never get over 3,500rpms and only go over if Im passing someone on the Highway and need to GET ON IT! \:D/ She likes offroading and I tend to take it easy on her there also.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
6242 miles. If I had kept my '04 (ugh, don't remind me) it would have had about 33k by now. I estimate it would have seen the dealer for another warranty repair by now as well. I don't think it would have been very reliable.

However, it's still sadly sitting in Missouri in a used car lot with 26k on it. Poor little thing.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
6242 miles. If I had kept my '04 (ugh, don't remind me) it would have had about 33k by now. I estimate it would have seen the dealer for another warranty repair by now as well. I don't think it would have been very reliable.

However, it's still sadly sitting in Missouri in a used car lot with 26k on it. Poor little thing.

Why do you say it wouldnt of lasted? Did you have problems with it or something? :-s

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Marlon_JBT said:

Why do you say it wouldnt of lasted? Did you have problems with it or something? :-s

I didn't say it wouldn't have lasted... I just said that it wouldn't have been very reliable.... but...

Yeah! LOL. I couldn't get to 6k before it saw the dealer service department.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:

How did it get to Missouri?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Marlon_JBT said:

How did it get to Missouri?

Don't ask me. Ask Chrysler. It's still sitting on the lot at Al West Nissan.

gr8scott

Reaction score
I've got an 02 that I bought in July 03 with 40000 miles on it. I just passed 118000 miles. I've kept up on the scheduled maintenence and haven't had any problems yet. I call it Elizabeth(or Libby for short).

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my jeep just recently turned 51k on it. i bought it almost a year ago with 44 something on it. She has been good to me so far, no problems what so ever, had the rear diff and the transfer case flushed right after i bought it. Other then that nothing but regular oil changes.