Greets from Belgium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cyberdrone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a net Jeep Liberty 2006, 2.8CRD Classic owner from Belgium, just want to say hello, looking forward in getting my Jeep next week !
I'll post some pictures when I have it, and you will see probably some questions over the comming weeks .. months ..

Regards, Stef

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Looking forward to the pics.

Dave

Cyberdrone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in between Brussels en Liege in a town called Hoegaerden, maybe you know it from the beer they brew there.
I used to have a Jeep patriot, sold it for a ******* reason (worst thing I ever did) bought some ****** Renault, sold this French garbage, and bought me back a Jeep.
It's now in the shop to remove the rear seats and safetybelts, so it will save me lost of money in taxes. And I'm planning to install a cage for my dog instead. Hopefully I'll get it somewhere next week. I'm already depressed that I don't have it now, because it's snowing overhere, not much, but I love snow ..