Great Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric af blkltd

Reaction score
Yes I live in california but its been pretty cloudy and rainy this past week. I woke up this morning to some beautiful sunshine and the first thing on my mind was washing the KJ. Took it out and gave it a good wash, cleaned out the interior and went to work with the armor all then gave it a coat of wax. Looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Then I checked my e-mail and just found out my lift will be here on thursday...this is gonna be a great week with an awesome weekend to follow!!! \:D/

schnitzelpuss

Reaction score
im still lookin for places in san diego where i can do some stompin...

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eric af blkltd said:
Yes I live in california but its been pretty cloudy and rainy this past week. I woke up this morning to some beautiful sunshine and the first thing on my mind was washing the KJ. Took it out and gave it a good wash, cleaned out the interior and went to work with the armor all then gave it a coat of wax. Looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Then I checked my e-mail and just found out my lift will be here on thursday...this is gonna be a great week with an awesome weekend to follow!!! \:D/

The Northern version...
Yes I live in Canada but its been pretty cold and snowy this past week. I woke up this morning to some beautiful arctic air and the first thing on my mind was starting the KJ. Unplugged the block heater and gave the windows a good scrape, kicked the snow off from behind the tires and went to work with the lock de-icer then gave the handle a couple of whacks. The door OPENED!!! Then I checked with my voicemail and just found out the furnace guy won't be by 'till thursday...this is gonna be a brutal week with more "awesome" cold to follow!!! \:D/

(It's funnier if you read along with both at the same time)

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
4Factor said:
eric af blkltd said:

The Northern version...
Yes I live in Canada but its been pretty cold and snowy this past week. I woke up this morning to some beautiful arctic air and the first thing on my mind was starting the KJ. Unplugged the block heater and gave the windows a good scrape, kicked the snow off from behind the tires and went to work with the lock de-icer then gave the handle a couple of whacks. The door OPENED!!! Then I checked with my voicemail and just found out the furnace guy won't be by 'till thursday...this is gonna be a brutal week with more "awesome" cold to follow!!! \:D/

hahah funny.

eric af blkltd

Reaction score
4Factor said:
eric af blkltd said:

The Northern version...

FuNNy stuff

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I am ready for winter to be over, and it really isn't that cold here, esp. compared to you guys. ](*,)

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yoda13 said:
Man, I am ready for winter to be over, and it really isn't that cold here, esp. compared to you guys. ](*,)

I was ready for winter to be over quite a while ago. I dunno why but I can't seem to get into winter this year like I have in the past, I used to like winter so much. Even last year in the first winter of home ownership, I enjoyed staying out for a few hours doing winter stuff around the house like shovelling, clearing ice from the house, putting up christmas lights in the cold, etc, etc, etc. This year, I still get out and do the usual stuff, but I'm finding I'm just tired of the constant biting cold. It's been so far below normal temperatures this year, that I'm wondering where global warming went? I ain't seen it yet, all's I've seen is nasty cold winters followed by colder than normal summers. If you ask me it's all just a big lie. Couple that with my nagging ear ache that I picked up yesterday and I'm ready for summer. Maybe I'm just getting old? :-k

2003KJ

Reaction score
4Factor said:
yoda13 said:

I was ready for winter to be over quite a while ago. I dunno why but I can't seem to get into winter this year like I have in the past, I used to like winter so much. Even last year in the first winter of home ownership, I enjoyed staying out for a few hours doing winter stuff around the house like shovelling, clearing ice from the house, putting up christmas lights in the cold, etc, etc, etc. This year, I still get out and do the usual stuff, but I'm finding I'm just tired of the constant biting cold. It's been so far below normal temperatures this year, that I'm wondering where global warming went? I ain't seen it yet, all's I've seen is nasty cold winters followed by colder than normal summers. If you ask me it's all just a big lie. Couple that with my nagging ear ache that I picked up yesterday and I'm ready for summer. Maybe I'm just getting old? :-k

Ditto! (minus the getting old)

I LOVE winter.....mainly for the snow. I guess cause the 1st half of winter was almost completely in the 70's for highs, and with in 24 hours we were in the 20's for highs, and back and forth and back and forth, plus more ICE than snow this year, I'm just ready for spring, so I can get back out and do some stuff with out the biting cold.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, spring cannot come soon enough ](*,)

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
it was a nice warm day today, and after finishing off whatever i had to do, I washed her.....she's much cleaner now, and with the oil change from yesterday she's purring like a kitten..and seems happy \:D/

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
It got up to 50 degrees today! I took the liberty through many deep puddles-so much fun!

Bennett

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to be in the 50's today here in Indy. I was thinking about hand washing the KJ... but it's going to snow just enough early next week to bring out the salt trucks. Will wait...