Great day to clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today was a good day to clean and wax my cars. I did my Liberty and then my Malibu SS. I post some pics. It's the first time since I bought the Liberty that I had time to really detail it.

Attachments

• jeep ss 006.jpg
    jeep ss 006.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 27
  • jeep ss 008.jpg
    jeep ss 008.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 32
  • jeep ss 009.jpg
    jeep ss 009.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 37
  • jeep ss 012.jpg
    jeep ss 012.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 27
  • jeep ss 002.jpg
    jeep ss 002.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heck with you. Weve hardly gotten any snow at all in kentucky this winter. We got one mad ice storm that made up for it though.

Anyway, came home for spring break last night and we got 7" of snow over night! Weve not gotten that much snow in over 5 years! Weather was only giving a skiff to 1" of snow. No detailing for me!!! :mad:

Jeep looks good though!:D

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Renegade.:cool: I'm not a huge fan of the Malibu but it looks very clean as well. I'll have to wait until May most likely before I can give my Liberty the whole treatment.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job on them both! Btw, I like the seats on the Rene--never seen them like that before.

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job on them both! Btw, I like the seats on the Rene--never seen them like that before.

Thanks guys. The seats are just some cheap seat covers from WalMart. The SS is one of those cars that people really like or really hate. It's weird half the people who comment on it say they don't like that style and half think it's really sharp looking. It is a good running car that with exhaust and chip is putting out around 265HP. I do love the Rene thou.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The seats are just some cheap seat covers from WalMart. The SS is one of those cars that people really like or really hate. It's weird half the people who comment on it say they don't like that style and half think it's really sharp looking. It is a good running car that with exhaust and chip is putting out around 265HP. I do love the Rene thou.

Those seat covers look awesome!!! They look like they fit extremly well. If I didn't know my KJ's better, I would of thought those were factory. I also like the tan interior with some shine and some aluminum trim. I'm biased though, mine's the same. :D

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walmart? Really? Happen to know if they had any black and tan ones? I may have to go shopping now...again. :D

As a side note, I pretty much only like the 01-03 Malibus =P

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice cars. Both look great and I always thought those Malibu SS models looked like fun.

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walmart? Really? Happen to know if they had any black and tan ones? I may have to go shopping now...again. :D

As a side note, I pretty much only like the 01-03 Malibus =P

Idid not see any black and tan ones. I think they sell black and gray.

Latest posts

Members online