Grabber AT2 usage survey.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SavageSS27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for about 5k miles, and i love the $#!+ out of them. Not only are they awesome looking for an AT, but they pretty much have a deathgrip on terra firma (whether that be pavement or the more appropriate dirt). I'm not going to say that they're a miracle tire and work great in the mud, but they do a decent job, especially considering that they are ATs. The road manners are awesome and thay're pretty quiet for a Range E tire. I love that they're pinned for studs in the winter (just in case) and I absolutely love the built in wheel proctector flange, it's just extra security that your mom (who will be driving my KJ for the next year while i'm off at college) won't be able to curb up your new chrome steelies (whenever i get around to ordering them). All in all, i think they're an incredible tire for the price. I got mine for $86.00 each on tirerack.com and i aint lookin back.

P.S. gotta love the 50,000 mile treadlife warranty. That's 10,000 more miles than BFG ATs for a little more than half the cost.

Brigrat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The warantee is 60,000 miles...and I have not seen any written proof that the BFG's have any warantee at all.

I love the General's

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one General Grabber AT2 in 235/70R16 size as my spare. Didn't want to spend $150 to get a replacement Goodyear (and it didn't occur to me to get a used SR-A from somebody). Looks good and it was dirt-cheap, but that's all I know about it.

Brigrat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we weren't having this discussion again until you revived this thread that has been dead for over a week...

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, my bad. It showed up as new this morning... I think the icons get all mixed up since I browse from home and work and never log out.