Got some time to post pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• liberty.jpg
    liberty.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 121
  • liberty 2.jpg
    liberty 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice KJ...I'm likin the Jeep decal across the hood. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like that, looks tuff, yet simple. Kinda what I'm after. I would also like to know what size tires those are. Thanks for the pics.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys the tires are 265 75R 16 Goodyear Duratracs it has a 2"1/2 lift. Thinking of doing the front clvis and rear upper spring isolators next. Like to let the springs settle in first. If anyone wants to know where to get the fade in hood graphics w/wo Jeep logo black, silver or gold I will post it. I think a green Liberty with gold would look sweet. Only thing is I will have 3 in the drive and not a one is a CRD. ( Oh I got to stop thinking)

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None but I did the steering stop mod, the pinch weld mod and a fancy nylon bolt change on the front tubs at the air dam.( Where the plastic push faseners were) I will say I am surpised at how tite it still turns, thinking I would give up a lot but not the case.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice kj, only thing wrong is its not Khaki lol, if you could post the link for those stickers, that would be great

f1paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ur jeep looks awesome bro.........

r those tires load range C or E , and how does it ride?

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ur jeep looks awesome bro.........

r those tires load range C or E , and how does it ride?

The load range is E drew a chalk line across them and drove it to get the right street psi on them (more than you think it would take) and it rides great.
I also lower the air off road and this libby is vary capable off road as well.

Members online

No members online now.