Got my lift kit installed... WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hauntedyards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the before and after shots of my Rusty's coil install... Completely different ride now... night and day difference...

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks good. Made your tires shrink though.........hmmmmmm

Is that 2 1/2" lift??

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW in deed.! :)

How different is the ride? Bouncy? :)

Hauntedyards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
WOW in deed.! :)

How different is the ride? Bouncy? :)

Not really no... It was way bouncier stock... there is a road to get to my house from the south and the pavement is all heaved from the frost in about 6 spots over 20 yards... last week when I'd drive over it I'd hit the rear bump stops just from the bounce...

Now they feel like cracks in the pavement... it's amazing.... completely different jeep...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
great to hear that! Enjoy :) sadly we don't have anyone who can install jeep stuff in our area.. it's a good thing actually, otherwise i would be wasting a lot of time there. :-#

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with you on that Haunted! I wish i had repalced the oem on the renny years ago. It is a completely different beast. RR tracks are no problem now. I used to bottom out real easy on them. Now she jus rolls over and it feels live just a little rough pavement. (dropmouth)

Oh Yeah it wheels a little better too!!!! =D>

We do need some bigger skins.

s_allcroft

Reaction score
hyedipin said:
great to hear that! Enjoy :) sadly we don't have anyone who can install jeep stuff in our area.. it's a good thing actually, otherwise i would be wasting a lot of time there. :-#

All you need is a mechanical friend, some tools, a lift kit and about 4 hours..

Done!!!!

It will ride and handle much better, as well as climb over city traffic better. Not to forget off road when you leave the city!!!!