GLJT: Toys4Tots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again. Here you go:

You must be registered for see images

Dec. 10th
McCormick Place parking lot "B". (Truck marshalling area, south McCormick, same as last year)
Line up begins at 8:30
Parade leaves at 10:00am!

From there we'll be going north up Lake Shore Drive to Foster. West on Foster to the Marines HQ for toy drop off, and then off to the GLJT/TFT/X-MAS party. We'll have food, drinks, prizes. this is a great time to meet some of the GLJT Members.

The parade will be pretty slow going, and staging may take some time so be sure to dress for the weather. There will be plenty of photo ops along the way, news crews, and GLJT members taking official video, so be sure to smile too!

Go to http://www.gljt.org (see our toys for tots forum) for more event info and to register.

Or contact our TFT Coordinator Doug Haynes at (224) 628-3789 or [email protected]

Meet the other 4wd enthusiasts from the Chicagoland area, and bring a toy for needy children.

Go to http://www.gljt.org/module
s.php?name=Forums&file=vie
wforum&f=20 for information, and to register for the event.

Please take a moment and pass this info along to anyone who might not have gotten it. We count on our participants for the events' success! Check back at http://www.gljt.org often for updates, or post your questions on the forums. Thanks!

Hope to see you there!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah man, JON!!! Where is our banner??? ](*,)

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be there. I need to think of a few decorations for this year.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to make one, but the damn GIMP keeps crashing when I try to use text tool.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Name is on the list and club rep is also listed. If anyone is deciding to also join please let me know. We can meet prior to the lineup of the parade. It will be a blast and its for a good cause!! I will decorate the Jeep with JEEPKJ representing on it. But I will also get it all decked out with christmas lights and stuff like I did last year! tehee.

LAST YEAR (2005):
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Wow! Those were my REVO tires!! I may just put the side bars back on to!

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait for this run again. driving down LSD is fun.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AndySRT said:

Sweet!! =D>

I want to add flashers to my lights like tow trucks/service trucks have in the headlights. Any ideas?

This charity/4x4 run will be great! Seeing all of those people trying to figure out how to exit the LSD when a 200+ line of vehicles (lifted and modified mostly) are rolling through. haha.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
AndySRT said:

Sweet!! =D>

I want to add flashers to my lights like tow trucks/service trucks have in the headlights. Any ideas?

This charity/4x4 run will be great! Seeing all of those people trying to figure out how to exit the LSD when a 200+ line of vehicles (lifted and modified mostly) are rolling through. haha.

most of the ones that i see on my jobsites are aftermarket strobes that you drill into the tail lights.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off to Chicago. I'm leaving now so me and my Fiancee will have some time to Christmas shop while there. I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency Chicago (right next to the convention center for Sundays Jeep parade line up).

PICS will be posted upon return. Oh, I didn't get to decorate my Jeep so I feel like a cheap ****. I did bring lots of toys though!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a great time. I did not get a chance to sit with the Chicago L.O.S.T crew!! Next Year though!

OH, Here is me. I did not decorate this year as I fell short with time. I plan to make up for that next year though. I love this event since it also gives me an excuse to drive to Chicago. My Fiancee and I love going for the cause/jeeps/and Christmas shopping!! See you next year!!