Git It Garage CRD Youtube Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Git It Garage

Reaction score
In This Video we show the install process of the Carter In-Tank Lift Pump for Retrofit into Jeep Liberty 2.8L CRD To Eliminate all Air In Fuel Issues !
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Munch

Reaction score
Love your vids! You totally inspired me and helped on my ****** cooler upgrade. I wish I could show all the terrible Diy video makers on YouTube your channel. That’s how it’s done.

Johan@1

Reaction score
Have started a Jeep Liberty CRD Video Series On YouTube our Page is Called Git It Garage
we will be doing quite a few videos about common issues with these engines as well as in depth repairs/upgrades.
Feel free to comment in this thread or also on our YouTube page with any thoughts criticism or ideas. We just want to bring good information to like minded jeep owners to help keep these awesome little machines running strong! And have Fun along the way! we hope to hear from some of you as we start a journey of diesel madness! Also we will be working with a couple of awesome companies (sponsored) to complete these informational videos. so go subscribe to Git it Garage on YouTube, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram and stay tuned for more posts on this thread as well!

The video below was our preliminary EGR Delete video due to a leaky EGR cooler... go check it out and give us your thoughts! (sequel coming in the next couple weeks)

Jeep Liberty CRD EGR delete

Johan@1

Reaction score
I read my ecu files with a mpps cable on my Jeep Liberty CRD 2.8 2007. Now I have to write the EGR delete tune to the ecu but I can't find a file for a 813 EGR delete tune. Do anyone have a link for these files.

Latest posts

Members online