FS - (5) General Grabber AT2's, 245/70/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EDIT - SOLD!

I have up for grabs (5) General Grabber AT2's in 245/70/16 size. They have about 30k on them (but did a 5 wheel rotation, so it's actually less on each tire). Tires were rotated religiously at 5k intervals. They are in great shape.

Don't have pics, but can get some if I can get interest in these things. Looking for $350.

Couple of notes:
- Cash or Paypal only (cash preferred)
- Local pickup only (not willing to ship, too much hassle). Willing to meet part way, within reason
- Will not split up...or will split up but still want $350. Take all 5, take 1...it's $350.

Reason I am selling? Space issues - I am moving and I have to store them somewhere. If I can't sell these things, I'll just hang on to them and put them back on my rig when my Open Country's are shot. I took them off thinking they were loud, but it ends up that both front wheel bearings were beyond bad - totally shot. Tires were not at fault at all.

Last edited:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KJ was not at stock height with these, however, 245/70's will fit a stock KJ with minimal or no rubbing when the wheels are turned. That being said, at full lock I did have rubbing on the sway bar. Heck, I am lifted and with 235/75's I have rubbing on the sway bar, so it could just be my KJ.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, still for sale. Situation's changed a little so I am more motivated to sell - feel free to make a reasonable offer. Still don't want to ship unless you're willing to cover all the shipping charges! Also don't want to split them up.

They are in great shape!

Last edited:

ronj75

Reaction score
could you post some pics please??
how deep is the tread??

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can grab a few pics - may be tomorrow or Wed as these are now in storage and I'll have to dig them out. Still have great tread - can't quantify the amount off the top of my head, can just say they look good. I'll get a penny or quarter shot on them.

VeitzJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your KJ at stock height? If so do you have any rubbing issues?

I JUST got brand new Firestone Destination A/T 245/70R16's on my stock 2006. :D I have a very little bit of rubbing when I lock the steerig wheel, and I'm in need of a new suspension. Doubt you'll have any problems with rub.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough to get pictures as these things are way buried at the back of the storage unit. If there's genuine interest, I can lug them all out and take good pics. Rest assured, tires are all in great shape, and all worn the same...

Took pics of the inside and outside of the tire to show wear - my alignment was a little jacked so they are slightly uneven. Still plenty of tread - see the quarter:

This is the lowest amount of tread they have:

You must be registered for see images attach

Other side, showing the most amount of tread they have:

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you willing to meet half way to Columbus Ohio? I think it would be a short drive for both of us.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard for me to quantify - I'd use my calipers or something to measure, but everything is packed away in storage (so frustrating). I used a quarter on each side to show the wear difference - best guess is about 1/8" at most? I wouldn't hesitate to run them on my vehicle whatsoever. No patches, plugs, anything.

I, personally, don't feel it's anything excessive - I just mentioned it as I don't want anyone believing they are brand new tires that are perfectly worn - they are in great shape though. Want to be as up front and honest as possible.

This is the lowest amount of tread they have:

Other side, showing the most amount of tread they have:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EDIT - SOLD!

Priced out on tirerack for a comparison of new cost, they'd be $730 shipped to MI.

Last edited: