FREE, come get them.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing as how I offered them once and noone wanted to buy them, even for cheap. I am offering my stock Renegade Rock Rails to the first person to come get them. They have surface rust near all the drain holes. As I have said in numerous messages it is an easy fix. I had no intention of reusing them so I would never put the time and effort into it. They are currently in a box and if memory serves me, the brackets are with them. I am in the western suburbs of Chicago. Shoot me a PM if interested. Again, I would have loved to sell them to cover the shipping portion of my side steps but that offer failed miserably. Now I just want them out of my shed before winter gets here because I need the room. If I get no bites, I guess the will just go out with the weekly garbage and the scrap guys will get them.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are shipable since I put them in the box the side steps came in. I will try and take the box to the UPS store this saturday and get a extimate on shipping to the zips you guys listed. I can even see if they will do a COD to make it easier. Then based on first come first serve it will be up to the offering person to decide if the shipping costs are worth it. FWIW, there are pics of the rails in a photo album in my profile so you can see the condition of them.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must say, I feel rather sheepish since I just found out I had recently deleted the album containing the pics of the rails when I uploaded the pics of a rim and tire I was selling. As promised I will get a shipping price tomorrow. I have 3 zips to get prices for and 1 local who is willing to come get them. I would prefer to dump them locally since I am giving them away and it is less for me to do, but I did say I would get prices. I will post them tomorrow and hopefully by sunday know where they are going.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, it looks like $50 for the 44145 & 14526 and $75 for the 98520. Now this is just an estimate because they are too long to fit into my KJ and I did an over the phone quote. The clerk doesn't think there would be an additional fees based on the overall dimensions, but he wouldn't know for sure until he had the box there. I forgot to get the info on a c.o.d fee. I have 2 offers to come pick them up so I would prefer to give them to someone who can just get them out of my garage rather than me go ship them.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your willing to ship them to me (44145) i'd be willing to cover shipping and wouldn't mind paying you an extra $20 or so for them :)
Thanks!

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upon checking out the contents of the box I notice I am missing some of the mounting bolts. I have the bracket that goes from the frame to the rails and the bracket has 1 bolt in it. I don't know where the other bolts are. Either way, I originally said I wanted someone to come get them, so sorry to all who were interested but I just want them gone without going to ship them. So I am going to PM the locals and see who wants them first.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing you picked them up, you saved me (the poor college kid) from spending the little money i have! ;)

Members online

No members online now.