Fouros Kj with New BFG's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well they are fitted , i had to go with 245/70R16 as i do a lot of highway miles and didnt want to impact on my fuel economy,

for play i will have a set of 245/75R16 Maxxis Buckshot mudders fitted to a second set of Rims

here we go

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Nice choice in both sets of meats. Look forward to some pics on the trails soon.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is an Old Man Emu lift

MD front springs, LD rear springs with a tj 10mm coil spacer under the rear upper spring isolator

oh and Rancho rsx 17505 and rsx 17004 struts and shocks

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes i did

about 8 months ago , in that time i coveres about 27,000 miles and the D694's ( revos ) wore out, not happy so i went with the BFG'

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fouros said:
yes i did

about 8 months ago , in that time i coveres about 27,000 miles and the D694's ( revos ) wore out, not happy so i went with the BFG'

Well what a similar fate, though I have 40K on my Revos. I have thinned out considerably since I got them in September of 04. I will be buying my new tires within a month (going with the Wrangler MTR's).

The REVO's did (and do) look good though!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Those pictures are beautiful. The Jeep and the scenery. Remind me to get to Australia for at least a week sometime before I turn 25. While I'm there, I'm going to rent a Jeep. \:D/

How are you liking the new tyres? Seems like everyone has them.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon

i really like them , they were originally fitted with 40 psi and rode very stiff, i dropped them down to 36 and they feel a heap better , might try 34 ans see what that does as they have a very stiff side wall

where i live malon you can rent a TJ on 31's no one rents out KJ's though

you will get value for your money as the aussie dollar is only worth 71 cents us