Fog lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My libby didnt come with the fog lights located on the bottom outside of the bumper. what would y'all suggest? where would i find them? where could i pick up some tow hooks?

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stuff

thanks. i found what i was looking for. a little more expensive than i was expecting but i will just have to save up for a while longer.

cowdogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On ebay you can find foglights that fit your opening and come with the wiring harness and switch for half the price of the Mopar ones. I don't have them but I am considering these as an alternative. Tow hooks are pretty much overpriced no matter where you get them. (just a piece of steel!)

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually opted to do the mopar kit because it comes with a replacement stem for turn signals/etc that has a foglight switch in it. I got mine at MyDodgeParts which is a dealer in texas I think. Their customer service is, at least from my perspective, pretty good, I called with a couple of questions and they were happy to help me.

82207998 $163.20 $163.20
Fog Lights - Liberty
2002-2004 Liberty Fog Lights, mount in fascia, includes wiring, switch and lights.

All inclusive, theres a how-to which explains everything in the how to forum.

-Blu

Latest posts

Members online