Fisher-Price Jeep Hurricane

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Renegade363

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrysler Group has a long tradition of turning concept vehicles into production models. But we were a little surprised to see a recent ad for the Jeep® Hurricane. It turns out the hit vehicle at the 2005 North American International Auto Show has been pint-sized for preschoolers by Fisher-Price.

You must be registered for see images

Pint-sized Fisher-Price Jeep Hurricane

You might recall that the concept Jeep Hurricane was powered by twin Hemi V-8 engines producing over 650 combined horsepower. Preschoolers will have to wait a few years before they can drive a Hemi. The Fisher-Price Jeep Hurricane is battery powered with Ultimate Terrain Traction, which according to a Fisher-Price press release issued earlier in October, will propel it “places no other battery-powered ride-on can go. Superior all-terrain performance means dirt, gravel and ruts are no challenge for this vehicle.”
The suggested retail price for the kiddie ride is $399.99. It’s available at fine stores everywhere, just in time for the holidays.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going through 4WD catalog, they have Jeep Rescue diecast for sale, it looks good :)

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2 yr old niece will have to settle for a PW Wrangler that we are getting here for Xmas as that Hurricane is Pricey! At least then she can "Go Jeepin" like "Unca John".
Here she is with a previous Jeep gift, a pink Lego Wrangler that she has on her dresser at home.
You must be registered for see images attach

"Unca John" is gonna Jeep spoil her regardless of what my Sister says! (biggringift)

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we had kids, we would pay that for our kid! I always wanted a jeep when I was little, so why not live out your childhood through your kids!!

glaurick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing here I never got any toys like that when I was younger, I think I still want them that must be why I'm buying them for mine.
P.s. It is available now at walmart.com

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So why do kids only get a Hurricane?!

JJsKJ... cute niece, btw! I want to play with the legos too! \:D/