First groceries for the kj.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got moved into my dorm and had to take the jeep on first ever grocery trip.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 111

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Nice now all you need is kid and wife. You'll be set then!

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
im serously thinking of gettins ome of those gear seatcovers. mind taking more pics of them front and back installed?

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im serously thinking of gettins ome of those gear seatcovers. mind taking more pics of them front and back installed?

They are BAD-ASS! You can put so much stuff in them and surprisingly don't squish ppl in the back too much. The front part isn't exactly a skin tight fit due to the sides of the kjs seat that.. idk, I cant explain it but you know what I mean. My jeep is in the garage like two blocks away but next time I go to it I'll being my digital camera so I can take better pics than my Iphone has been doing. I got them when they were 20% off AND came with a FREE tailgate cover.. Im not sure if that deal is still going on but it sure was a sweet one. Paid $192 for the two seat covers which both come with 7 pouches, the FREE tailgate cover (for a TJ but soon to be fabricated for the kj) all with free shipping. kinda steep but the front of the covers will definitely protect my seats and I have infinite storage now! damn, long post.. I'll post pics later.

04 Silver Renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Once you sit in the seats a few times, they begin to form a lot better.
And to the O.P. Not trying to steal your thread....I already had the pics on my CPU from my seats so I figured I would post them also....

Attachments

• image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image 1.jpg
    image 1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 30

seadog-68

Reaction score
I have set of these in my Wrangler.
I always have the top down and the compartments keep everything clean and dry.
Awesome how much storage they provide.

Midgear

Reaction score
my first grocery trip is gonna be here in a couple weeks.. moving into mah apartment- first time livin on my own nana.gif

can't wait.