fender flare trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Bennett has, you might want to PM him.

rckcrwlinJEEP

Reaction score
well, i trimmed the front fenders so far on my lib. i trimmed about an inch or inch and a half or so and completely got rid of the useless splashguard. i also trimmed up some of the extra metal hidden under the guard and it opened up a LOT more room to fit larger tires. i figured out a way to trim the rear fenders plus some metal but i haven't gotten around to doing that just yet. the back can only lose between like 1/2" -1" or so. but any little extra wheel well opening space is appreciated when trying to fit larger tires w/out doing a SFS swap and only a 2 1/2" lift. i want to try to stuff some 33's under there and if at all possible maybe some 35's ... but 35's is seriously pushing it with the lib. someone needs to make up a lift with some new a-arms and high angle cv shafts for the front so try to pop out a 3" or 4" lift. i was just wondering if anyone else had trimmed the fenders before so i could have an idea of how someone else went about it. the only problem i have with it is that there isnt anything to keep mud and crap out from the door. with the door open you can look through the hinges and see the tire. i'm trying to figure something else out to alleviate that problem. it's only frustrating when i wash it though. just thought i'd share that bit-o-info.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.